Want to meet new running buddies? Are you looking to run the most popular races in San Diego?
Are you running Rock n Roll Marathon or Half Marathon? San Diego Half? Mountains 2 Beach?
Looking For That PR? SDTC can get you READY for your best race yet!!
Come join San Diego Track Club’s 21st Annual Rockin’ ‘n’ Runnin’ Marathon and Half Marathon Training Program!
Registration includes a year long membership in the San Diego Track Club. Current members, sign in and return here to get access to the discounted price.
Here are just some benefits that you get with this program:
- Runners will receive 22 weeks of coaching
- Weekly schedules, with daily training recommendations
- Organized Saturday long runs with pace groups with maps and water stations
- Coached Tuesday track workouts
- Entry into the Cardiff Kook 10k*
- Custom RnR program shirt and gear bag
- Pre-race pasta dinner (June 1st, 2018)
- Program participant Facebook group
- Weekly informational seminars
- Ticket to the annual Train Run
- Personal mentoring. Our mentors have many years of running experience and will help guide you through your training and the RnR program.
- Lifelong friendships that you will develop training alongside like minded persons.
Rockin’ n’ Runnin’ runners come from all walks of life and all levels of experience. Many are running their first 26-miler or half marathon, while others are hoping to set personal records in repeat performances. Our “YeHas”- experienced runners- serve as leaders within the various pace groups. You’ll have assistance and guidance throughout this life changing program. Weekly mileage runs will build steadily and safely to avoid injury. (Runners entering the program should already be able to run continuously for thirty minutes at the start.)
The program begins in early January each year. The training program will include: weekly Tuesday night group “track” workouts and Saturday morning long runs with aid station support, seminar speakers, access to a members-only marathon and half marathon training web site with weekly training schedules, and long run course maps/route descriptions; and a pre-marathon pasta dinner. Registrants also receive entry into the Cardiff Kook 10K race, which is used as training events to gauge fitness and progress.
“I would highly recommend Coach Paul Greer to continue to prepare people to run a half marathon or full marathons. His work with the San Diego Track Club’s Rockin N Runnin Program is amazing… So, don’t wait any longer and get involved with the San Diego Track Club’s Rockin’ ‘n’ Runnin’ program and join Paul to be the best you can be.” – Meb Keflezighi, 2014 Boston Marathon Champion
“I’ve participated with over 400 teams and organizations in my life but this undoubtedly the finest organization I’ve ever been part of. Paul Greer has to be the most inspirational coach a person could ever have and has become an icon in San Diego County. The volunteers do a fantastic job. A more giving group of people does not exist… there is enough inspiration to train even on the most unmotivated days.” – Terry B., 11 year member
- RnR does NOT have a walking program
- There is North County specific RnR program, however we do have Tuesday workouts at Vista High School and schedule Saturday long runs in North county approximately once per month.
- SDTC club membership is required throughout the program
- *Cardiff Kook 10k registration may include a small registration platform fee
- Training program fees do NOT include race registration for the Rock N Roll Marathon & Half Marathon, San Diego Half Marathon, Mountain 2 Beach. Please register for the races separately on the race website.
- SDTC’s Boston Marathon Training Program registration may be found here.