Want to meet new running buddies? Are you looking to run the most popular races in San Diego?
Are you running Rock n Roll Marathon or Half Marathon? San Diego Half? Mountains 2 Beach?
Looking For That PR? SDTC can get you READY for your best race yet!!
Registration for SDTC’s 22nd Annual Rockin’ ‘n’ Runnin’ Marathon and Half Marathon Training Program opening in Aug!
Here are just some benefits that you get with this program:
- Runners will receive 22 weeks of coaching
- Weekly schedules, with daily training recommendations
- Organized Saturday long runs with pace groups with maps and water stations
- Coached Tuesday track workouts
- Entry into the Cardiff Kook 10k* – Register by Jan 30th
- Custom RnR program shirt and gear bag
- Pre-race pasta dinner (June 1st, 2018)
- Program participant Facebook group
- Weekly informational seminars
- Ticket to the annual Train Run
- Personal mentoring. Our mentors have many years of running experience and will help guide you through your training and the RnR program.
- Lifelong friendships that you will develop training alongside like minded persons.
Rockin’ n’ Runnin’ runners come from all walks of life and all levels of experience. Many are running their first 26-miler or half marathon, while others are hoping to set personal records in repeat performances. Our “YeHas”- experienced runners- serve as leaders within the various pace groups. You’ll have assistance and guidance throughout this life changing program. Weekly mileage runs will build steadily and safely to avoid injury. (Runners entering the program should already be able to run continuously for thirty minutes at the start.)
The program begins in early January each year. The training program will include: weekly Tuesday night group “track” workouts and Saturday morning long runs with aid station support, seminar speakers, access to a members-only marathon and half marathon training web site with weekly training schedules, and long run course maps/route descriptions; and a pre-marathon pasta dinner. Registrants also receive entry into the Cardiff Kook 10K race, which is used as training events to gauge fitness and progress.
Next Level Training – NEW THIS YEAR!!!
Are you looking for your next Personal Best? Are you on the verge of obtaining a Boston Qualification? Are you searching for more? More workouts, more personal attention, more ways to improve? Are you ready to take your training to the next level?
This year we are offering enhanced training to a limited group of experienced runners in the RnR Training Program. The coaches will provide a more personalized training program utilizing the latest technology, advanced techniques, and the training concepts proven to take the next step towards achieving your goals.Next Level Training
“I would highly recommend Coach Paul Greer to continue to prepare people to run a half marathon or full marathons. His work with the SDTC’s Rockin’ ‘n’ Runnin’ Program is amazing… So, don’t wait any longer and get involved with the SDTC’s Rockin’ ‘n’ Runnin’ program and join Paul to be the best you can be.” – Meb Keflezighi, 2014 Boston Marathon Champion
“I’ve participated with over 400 teams and organizations in my life but this undoubtedly the finest organization I’ve ever been part of. Paul Greer has to be the most inspirational coach a person could ever have and has become an icon in San Diego County. The volunteers do a fantastic job. A more giving group of people does not exist… there is enough inspiration to train even on the most unmotivated days.” – Terry B., 11 year member
- RnR does NOT have a walking program
- There is North County specific RnR program, however we do have Tuesday workouts at Torrey Pines High School and schedule Saturday long runs in North county approximately once per month.
- SDTC club membership is required throughout the program
- *Cardiff Kook 10k registration may include a small registration platform fee
- Training program fees do NOT include race registration for the Rock N Roll Marathon & Half Marathon, San Diego Half Marathon, Mountain 2 Beach. Please register for the races separately on the race website.
- SDTC’s Boston Marathon Training Program registration may be found here.