SDTC’s 2023 Summer 2 Autumn Running ProgramRegister Here!
You are welcome to join us for Tuesday Night workouts which are open to all SDTC members.
- The Summer 2 Autumn Running Program runs now through December 10th, 2023
- Includes aid station support & online training schedule.
- Custom Zoot singlets available for a separate purchase if available.
- Coached Tuesday and Saturday group workouts
- Program includes train run, socials, half or full distance training schedules.
- Private Facebook group for program participants
- Now: $70 training program fee + SDTC membership fee ($45 individual/$75 family)
- No one will be turned away due to financial hardship. Apply for a scholarship here.
For over ten years, the San Diego Track Club members have been gathering in San Diego County on Saturdays throughout the summer and fall to train for the races throughout the fall. We also gather for the Tuesday evening workouts at Balboa Park that are led by Coach Paul Greer.
This program is perfect for those looking to target a fall marathon such as California International Marathon (12/3/23) or the SD Holiday Half (12/16/23). Race registration is NOT included in this program. Please register yourself for any races separately. All SDTC race discount codes are listed here.
Jameson Rienick and Rashaad Forehand lead the runs that take place at Lake Murray, Harbor Island, Balboa Park, Point Loma, Pacific Beach, Coronado and various other locations throughout San Diego County. The program has its own website to find weekly and monthly schedules, maps and directions to the start. Supported aid stations feature ice-cold water and Vitalyte are provided.
We love and need volunteers to help run this program!Volunteers Needed!