SDTC’s 2023 Summer 2 Autumn Running Program
SDTC membership is required to join the Summer 2 Autumn training program. Please log into your account with 2023 SDTC membership before signing up for this program.
You are welcome to join us for Tuesday Night workouts which are open to all SDTC members.Register Here!
- The Summer 2 Autumn Running Program runs June 17th through December 10th, 2023
- This program will be capped at 200 participants! Register NOW!
- Includes aid station support & online training schedule.
- Coached Tuesday and Saturday group workouts
- Program includes premium Zoot singlet, train run, socials, half or full distance training schedules.
- Private Facebook group for program participants
- Now until June 15th: $105 training program fee + SDTC membership fee ($55 individual/$95 family)
- June 16th: $115 training program fee + SDTC membership fee ($55 individual/ $95 family)
- No one will be turned away due to financial hardship. Apply for a scholarship here.
For over ten years, the San Diego Track Club members have been gathering in San Diego County on Saturdays throughout the summer and fall to train for the races throughout the fall. We also gather for the Tuesday evening workouts at Balboa Park that are led by Coach Paul Greer.
This program is perfect for those looking to target a fall marathon such as California International Marathon (12/3/23) or the SD Holiday Half (12/16/23). Race registration is NOT included in this program. Please register yourself for any races separately. All SDTC race discount codes are listed here.
Jameson Rienick and Rashaad Forehand lead the runs that take place at Lake Murray, Harbor Island, Balboa Park, Point Loma, Pacific Beach, Coronado and various other locations throughout San Diego County. The program has its own website to find weekly and monthly schedules, maps and directions to the start. Supported aid stations feature ice-cold water and Vitalyte are provided.
We love and need volunteers to help run this program!Volunteers Needed!