Rockin’ Summer & Fall Training ProgramProgram Registration
- Program runs June 19 through December 11th, 2021
- Includes a technical T-shirt, aid station support, & online training schedule
- Coached Tuesday and Saturday group workouts
- Private Facebook group for program participants
- The program is capped at 150 runners
- $100 early bird pricing through June 1st
- $115 June 2nd through sell out
- No one will be turned away due to financial hardship. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a scholarship.
For over ten years, the San Diego Track Club members have been gathering in San Diego County on Saturdays throughout the summer and fall to train for the races throughout the fall. We also gather for the Tuesday evening workouts at Balboa Park that are led by Coach Paul Greer. With the move of San Diego’s Rock ‘n Roll marathon to Oct 24, the program has been adjusted for those looking to target that race as well as the SD Holiday Half on December 18th.
Coach Jameson Rienick leads the runs that take place at Lake Murray, Harbor Island, Balboa Park, Point Loma, Pacific Beach, Coronado and various other locations throughout San Diego County. The program has its own website to find weekly and monthly schedules, maps and directions to the start. Supported aid stations feature ice-cold water and Vitalyte are provided.