Summer/Fall Half & Full Marathon Training Program 2022
SDTC membership is required to join the summer/fall training program. Please log into your account with 2022 SDTC membership before signing up for this program.
You are welcome to join us for Tuesday Night workouts which are open to all SDTC members.Register Here
- Program runs June 18 through December 10th, 2022
- Includes a technical T-shirt, aid station support, & online training schedule
- Coached Tuesday and Saturday group workouts
- Program includes half or full distance training schedules. Long run support will only be available for up to 2 hours.
- Private Facebook group for program participants
- The program is capped at 250 runners
- $100 early bird pricing through June 1st
- $115 June 2nd through sell out
- No one will be turned away due to financial hardship. Apply for a scholarship here.
For over ten years, the San Diego Track Club members have been gathering in San Diego County on Saturdays throughout the summer and fall to train for the races throughout the fall. We also gather for the Tuesday evening workouts at Balboa Park that are led by Coach Paul Greer.
This program is perfect for those looking to target AFC Half (8/21/22) and SD Holiday Half (12/17/22), or a fall marathon such as California International Marathon (12/4/22). Race registration is NOT included in this program. Please register yourself for any races separately. All SDTC race discount codes are listed here.
Coach Jameson Rienick and Rashaad Forehand lead the runs that take place at Lake Murray, Harbor Island, Balboa Park, Point Loma, Pacific Beach, Coronado and various other locations throughout San Diego County. The program has its own website to find weekly and monthly schedules, maps and directions to the start. Supported aid stations feature ice-cold water and Vitalyte are provided.